Recognized for our leadership in data acquisition and processing with innovative tools, H4G works mainly in data acquisition by drone and terrestrial scanner and geospatial data processing 2D and 3D. We serve industries such as architecture, the municipal world, mining, and civil engineering. We are committed to providing challenging jobs and tasks, and we rely on the ongoing training and well-being of our employees.
H4G is currently seeking an Architectural Technician for a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week.
Completion of a College Diploma in Architecture or an Undergraduate University Diploma (BA) in Architecture.
- Thoroughness and creativity
- Graphic communication skills
- Autonomy and a sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluent in French and English both orally and in writing;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for travel.
Good knowledge of Autodesk Revit and Autocad software
- Computer provided, parking, expense allowance, paid travel expenses
- Pleasant work environment favorizing personal development
- Corporate culture based on understanding, teamwork and specialized training
- Accepted and encouraged remote working in a pandemic context
- Competitive group insurance
Please send your CV before August 15 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org